Outpatient Center for Gynecology and Obstetrics
Döbling Outpatient Center has always been a trusted provider of care for women’s health problems. We offer a wide range of services. Preventive healthcare forms an important part of our activities. We also offer outstanding care for diseases that are often associated with the menopause, such as osteoporosis. State-of-the-art diagnostic procedures, such as bone density scanning, help with early recognition of health-related changes, so that appropriate treatment can begin promptly.
If surgical intervention is required, Döbling Outpatient Center offers the ideal setting. All surgical procedures are carried out in consultation with specialists in gynecology, radiology, oncology, plastic surgery and pathology.
Range of services
- General gynecology
- Uterine fibroids
- Uterine (endometrial) polyps
- Cervical cancer (including pre-cancerous conditions)
- Uterine prolapse
- Ovarian cysts
- Ovarian cancer
- Urinary tract infection
- Urinary incontinence
- Breast cancer: Treatment for advanced breast cancer, rehabilitation, post-operative treatment and care, pain therapy and other services. (Breast Health Center)
- Prenatal care
- Prenatal classes with mother-child health passport services
- Facilities for regular examinations (CTG, ultrasound, lab analyses)
- Wide range of courses and information provided (e.g. prenatal classes)
- Outstanding follow-up care for the first days and weeks with your baby
Further information about our services for expectant and new mothers is available on the website of Döbling Private Hospital’s Obstetrics department.
- Osteoporosis prevention and treatment
- Hormonal disorders, menopause-related problems
- Fertility planning
Our outpatient center is often the first choice for help with fertility planning. Where necessary we refer patients on to Döbling Fertility Center, where appropriate investigations can be undertaken (in women and men); it also provides advice about various different treatment options, and offers artificial fertilization (IVF) if required. Providing certain formal and medical requirements are met, the IVF Fund covers 70% of the costs for four treatment cycles.
Further information is available on the website of Döbling Fertility Center.
- Digital mammography
- Ultrasound during pregnancy
- Laboratory tests
- Medical imaging for diagnosis of gynecological tumors
- DEXA bone density scanning
Please phone to make an appointment! When you come for your appointment, please bring your e-card and, where relevant, a referral and any other test results.
Direct billing insurance agreements
Agreements in place with the following insurers: SVS (formerly SVA and SV), BVAEB (formerly VA der österr. Eisenbahnen und des Bergbaus and BVA), KFA