Outpatient Center for Internal Medicine
The Outpatient Center for Internal Medicine offers a wide spectrum of diagnostic services and treatments in the field of internal medicine. We provide interdisciplinary management of diagnostic procedures by organizing any further tests you require in other specialist outpatient departments within the hospital.
Range of services
- General internal medicine
- Diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease
- Diagnosis and treatment of metabolic and endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes, hormonal imbalances, osteoporosis, thyroid disease)
- Diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases
- Preventive medicine/health checks
- Preoperative screening
Our specialist outpatient center offers the following endoscopic examinations:
- Proctoscopy (anal endoscopy)
- Cardiac ultrasound (echocardiogram)
- ECG (electrocardiogram), prolonged ECG
- Extended blood pressure monitoring
- ABI (ankle brachial index) measurement
- Lung function testing
- Minor lung function test
- Endoscopic examinations: gastroscopy, colonoscopy, proctoscopy
- Additional services: Laboratory diagnostics, medical imaging (MRI, CT, x-ray, mammography, ...)
Monday to Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Please phone to make an appointment!
When you come for your appointment, please bring your e-card and, where relevant, a referral and any other test results.
If you are not able to attend your appointment, please phone to cancel (at least 24 hours ahead of the appointment)!
Direct billing insurance agreements
Agreements in place with all insurers such as ÖGK (formerly WGKK and GKK throughout Austria), company health insurance funds, SVS (formerly SVA and SV), BVAEB (formerly VA der österr. Eisenbahnen und des Bergbaus and BVA), KFA