Institute for Laboratory Diagnostics
Do you need information about your blood, urine or stool? Our modern medical lab provides the complete spectrum of laboratory services, from blood tests and smears to molecular biological examination.
Regular internal quality assurance measures and EDP-supported medical monitoring guarantee not only the superior quality of our laboratory diagnostics, but also ensure the quick validation and release of lab results.
Range of services
- All routine laboratory exams (e.g. blood chemistry screening, urine and stool tests)
- Special blood group serologic testing (e.g. blood grouping, antibody testing, conducting crossmatch testing, blood group serological examinations for newborns, pre-surgical testing)
- Hormone assay
- Determining immune status (determining immunological disorders)
- Emergency laboratory services in suspected cases of heart attack, pulmonary infarction, infections, and pregnancy-related complications
- Oncological laboratory diagnostics (tumor markers) and follow-up
- Examinations for the mother-child health passport
- Bacteriological examinations
Blood sample clinic: Monday to Friday 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. – no appointment necessary!
For laboratory diagnostics you do not need to make an appointment – just come to the Outpatient Center during opening hours. Please bring your e-card and referral.
Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Direct billing insurance agreements
Agreements in place with all insurers such as ÖGK (formerly WGKK and GKK throughout Austria), company health insurance funds, SVS (formerly SVA and SV), BVAEB (formerly VA der österr. Eisenbahnen und des Bergbaus and BVA), KFA