Neurophysiology Outpatient Center
The entire scope of neurological disorders affecting the central, peripheral and autonomic nervous systems, as well as muscular disorders and sleep disorders, are diagnosed and treated in the Neurophysiology Outpatient Center.
Range of services
Most modern examination methods for diagnosing:
- Vertigo syndromes
- Seizure disorders
- Inflammatory disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Neurodegenerative disorders
- Movement disorders
- Various pain syndromes
- EMG (Electromyography) is suited for recording electric activity in muscles. This examination enables nerve damage and muscular disorders to be identified.
- NCV (Nerve conduction velocity, Electroneurography, ENG) is a method for determining the functionality of nerves. This examination is recommended to investigate damage to individual nerves (e.g. due to injuries caused by an accident) or general nerve malfunction (e.g. polyneuropathy).
- Imaging processes (e.g. MRI, CT)
- EMG, NCV: Wednesday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Please phone to make an appointment! When you come for your appointment, please bring your e-card and, where relevant, a referral and any other test results.
Direct billing insurance agreements
Agreements in place with the following insurers: SVS (formerly SVA and SV), BVAEB (formerly VA der österr. Eisenbahnen und des Bergbaus and BVA), KFA