Center for Preventive Medicine
The Döbling Outpatient Center for Preventive Medicine has a reputation in the field of preventive medicine.
Our preventive programs are based on the most up-to-date medical findings. The programs’ modular structure allows us to put together a specialized series of examinations according to your individual needs.
Medical specialists from all disciplines ensure that you receive medical care of the highest quality. In addition to an appealing environment, our specially designed Centers for Preventive Medicine provide you with a frictionless experience thanks to easily navigable pathways and short waiting times.
During your final consultation, our experts will provide personalized advice based on your diagnostic report, and recommend any possible further treatment and ways for you to maintain optimal health.
To help enhance your quality of life, we offer a series of preventive care services:
The basic module provides a framework for preventive care. At the initial consultation, genetic and lifestyle risk factors are assessed. Analysis of blood parameters gives a valuable insight into the current condition of the body. A general clinical examination and basic lung function testing are also included in the basic module. At the final consultation all test results are discussed and any questions answered.
Standard modules with specific focus areas:
- Healthy heart
- Men’s health/cancer prevention
- Women’s health/cancer prevention
- Healthy gastrointestinal system/conventional colonoscopy
- Healthy gastrointestinal system/gastroscopy
- Healthy lungs
- Healthy skin
- Healthy eyes
- ENT: Hearing & balance/senses test
- Neurology & stroke prevention
- Joints & movement
- Heart & lung function
- HRV 24-hour monitoring (HRV = heart rate variability)
- HRV 24-hour monitoring and profile
Special modules can also be booked if required:
- Chest low-dose CT
- Chest x-ray
- Carotid ultrasound
- Mammography incl. ultrasound, both sides
- Virtual colonoscopy
- Conventional colonoscopy
- Colonoscopy & gastroscopy
- Bone density scanning
- CT per region
- MRI per region
Diagnostic imaging packages:
- Ultrasound examination of the upper abdomen, kidneys, retroperitoneum (back of abdomen), carotid artery and thyroid gland
- Ultrasound examination of the upper abdomen, kidneys, retroperitoneum (back of abdomen) and carotid artery
Döbling Outpatient Center also offers the UNIQA VitalCheck. The UNIQA VitalCheck is available to all insured patients every two years.