The department of Dermatology at the Private Medical Center offers diagnostic services and treatment for all types of skin disease.
Range of services
- Inflammatory skin conditions (neurodermatitis, acne, rosacea, psoriasis.)
- Investigation of allergies (skin tests, blood samples) and their treatment
- Collection of small skin samples for histological analysis
- Removal of benign and malignant skin growths (removal of tumors, moles)
- Investigation and treatment of skin infections and sexually transmitted diseases (viral, fungal and bacterial)
- Children’s skin disorders (warts, molluscum contagiosum, eczema)
- Skin disorders in older adults
- Skin cancer prevention and care, skin lymphoma
- Scar treatments (needling, chemical peeling)
- Laser treatments (couperose skin, pigmentation spots)
- Cosmetic dermatology
- Mole monitoring using a reflected-light microscope (digitally documented)
- Surface biopsy (shave and punch biopsy)
- Skin-prick testing
- Allergy investigation
- Laser treatments
- Monday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Julia Valencak, MD)
- Tuesday 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Dagmara Loader, MD), 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Marie-Theres Kasimir, MD)
- Wednesday 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. (Marie-Theres Kasimir, MD)
- Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (Dagmara Loader, MD), 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Marie-Theres Kasimir, MD)
- Friday 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Marie-Theres Kasimir, MD)
Please phone to make an appointment or book online!
When you come for your appointment, please bring any previous test results (and/or doctor’s notes, medication lists, histology results etc.).
Doctors’ consultations and examinations are provided on a private basis. You will receive a detailed listing of the medical services provided for submission of any claim to your insurance provider.
Assoc. Prof. Priv.-Doz. Dr. Julia Valencak
For more information or to arrange an appointment
T: +43 1 36066-8010