The Hand surgery department in the Private Medical Center offers a wide range of surgical procedures for the hand.
Range of services
- Trauma surgery on the upper extremity (acute care, delayed care)
- Reconstructive surgery (arthroscopic reconstructions of the wrist, corrective osteotomy, arthrolysis and tenolysis)
- Emergency operations (Kienböck disease, pseudo-arthroses, Preiser's disease, ulnar impaction syndrome, post-traumatic stiffness, post-traumatic arthritis)
- Microsurgery: Compression syndromes in tendon sheaths (e.g. trigger finger), the first tendon compartment and hand nerves (CTS, sulcus ulnaris syndrome, Guyon's canal syndrome, etc.), Dupuytren’s disease, ganglion cysts, hygromas and other conditions affecting the synovial membranes of tendons and joints, tumors
- Orthopedic surgery on the hand and wrist (treatment for arthritis, joint replacement, denervation)
- Rheumatology surgery
Opening hours for Axel Kaulich, MD:
- Monday 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Please phone to make an appointment!
When you come for your appointment, please bring any previous test results.
Doctors’ consultations and examinations are provided on a private basis. You will receive a detailed listing of the medical services provided for submission of any claim to your insurance provider.
Axel Kaulich, MD: www.handchirurgie-kaulich.at