The Internal Medicine department in the Private Medical Center offers a wide spectrum of diagnostic services and treatments specializing in the inner organs.
Range of services
The most common illnesses include:
- Coronary heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Diabetes mellitus
- Thyroid diseases
- Medical problems during pregnancy
- Blood sample
- Heart (echocardiography)
- Carotid arteries (carotid duplex)
- Vascular system: Arteries (color-coded duplex ultrasound) and veins (Doppler scan)
- Entire abdominal region
- Ultrasound-guided puncture procedures, e.g. thyroid gland biopsy
- Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., and by arrangement
Please phone to make an appointment or book online.
When you come for your appointment, please bring any previous test results.
Doctors’ consultations and examinations are provided on a private basis. You will receive a detailed listing of the medical services provided for submission of any claim to your insurance provider.