The Trauma Surgery department in the Private Medical Center provides treatment for accidental and sports injuries.
Range of services
- Knee (injuries to the meniscus, cruciate ligament rupture, cartilage damage, arthritis, kneecap instability, tendonitis, revision surgery)
- Shoulder (acromioclavicular joint separation, shoulder instability and dislocation, impingement syndrome, rotator cuff tear, calcareous shoulder)
- Bone fracture care for adults and children
- Knee and hip replacements
- Tendon and ligament reconstruction
- Conservative treatment of sports injuries
- Monday 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please phone to make an appointment!
When you come for your appointment, please bring any previous test results.
Doctors’ consultations and examinations are provided on a private basis. You will receive a detailed listing of the medical services provided for submission of any claim to your insurance provider.